Reopening Resources can be found on Mass Cultural Council’s site. For Public Events and Performance Venues see the State Reopening Guidelines for sectors that have been categorized under Phase 3 of reopening, including indoor and outdoor events, indoor recreation, museums and cultural facilities, and theaters and performance venues.
Create, Connect, Catalyze Framework – key impact areas essential to creative youth development. Developed by the CYD National Partnership.
TEENS and CYD ALUMS
- International Human Rights Festival Seeks Submissions From Young Writers And Artists. Accepting previously unpublished poetry, essays, short stories, video, music, or visual work. Deadline: September 30, 2020.
- Existence Is Resistance: Supporting Student-Led Social Change
- A Mural Rises in Pittsburgh – Liberation Wall by Kyle Holbrook and Moving Lives of Kids Community Mural Project commemorates people and events that deserve attention.
- Watch: John Lewis: Good Trouble
- Read Barak Obama’s piece on the importance of young people engaged in activism.
- What does hope look like to you? See how these artists have depicted it
- 12 Free Documentaries And Shows About Black History And Racism In America
- This Is How I Feel: A Playlist By Young Black Listeners
CALL FOR ART and ACTIONS
- COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resource platform
- Fact vs. Fiction Call for Art: Submission Deadline: September 1, 2020
- Berkshire/Western MA visual artists – Assets for Artists
- Artist Opportunities – Mass Cultural Council’s weekly updated resource page
- Respond to the U.S. Census by going online, by phone at 844-330-2020, or by mailing back the paper form delivered to you.
- COVID Study – Dr. Daisy Fancourt, University College London, and The Center for Arts in Medicine have partnered to extend a study to understand the mental health impacts of sheltering in place, and activities that may buffer against those effects. Complete the 10-15 minute survey.