Organized by areas identified in the Create, Connect, and Catalyze Framework
- Mass Cultural Council has compiled CYD Resources for Engagement Remotely with Creativity and Technology.
- Converse All Stars is searching for 250 new emerging creative leaders, ages 18-25, to join their community.
- Teen Empowerment Boston is hiring Boston resident youth artists or activists ages 14-21; including singers, rappers, and spoken word artists. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Young Black Poets: Ten Teenage Writers Show the Future of Poetry, New York Times
- Meet Kweeng Doll, Boston’s Genderbending Rapper And Our Favorite Local Tiny Desk Contest Entrant, WBUR
- Now & Then: Contemporary Illustrators and Their Childhood Art, The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
- Subscribe to the CYD National Partnership email list, and list your CYD Peer Network with them.
- Boston Globe’s state map of communities that are high, moderate, and low risk for COVID-19
- Join a Community Conversation hosted by the National Guild for Community Arts Education
- How to find your bearings in a crisis via Ideas.Ted
- Ford Foundation announces $180 Million in New Funding for Racial Justice
- What Are You Willing To Give Up? includes a panel discussion with Robyne Walker Murphy, Toya Lillard, Durell Cooper, and Courtney J. Boddie
- VOTE! Vote By Design offers robust resources for educators and students
- Art that inspires us to vote: The Unity Project, Norman Rockwell Museum
- ARTIVISM: Rock The Vote (Through Art), Creative Generation
- Fill out the census and register to vote