For the past year, young women at Artists For Humanity (AFH) have been working on “Strictly Business – Women of Influence,” a project profiling women as decision makers in today’s society.
Through “Strictly Business” AFH provides an opportunity for young women to engage in a dialogue with women across a variety of industries, to hear first hand stories of success, and to give them access to positive role models, with the aim of inspiring them to become their own advocates and to advance their future.
The young woman at AFH have interviewed:
- Martha Coakley, former Attorney General, Massachusetts
- Debbie First, PR & Communications
- Karen Kaplan, Chairman and CEO, Hill Holliday
- Juliette Kayyem, former Assistant Secretary of Intergovernmental Affairs, United States Department of Homeland Security
- Jean Kilbourne, author, speaker and film-maker
- Barbara Krakow, owner Krakow Gallery
- Joyce Linehan, Chief of Policy, City of Boston
- Joan Y. Reede, Dean for Diversity and Community Partnership at Harvard Medical School
- Shirley Lord Rosenthal, Former Senior Beauty Editor of Vogue
- Sally Susman, Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Pfizer
- Kelly Talamas, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Mexico & Latin America