Call to Action: Recently submitted bill H.4755 will set aside and distribute funds to support non-profit arts & cultural organizations in the wake of COVID-19. We encourage organizations and individuals to submit testimony in support of this bill by June 16, 2020 at 5pm. Learn more.
Harvard/Radcliffe webinar on Music in the Moment on June 18 at 4-5pm. (Excellent past webinars, like Naming Racism, are also available online for free.)
In a 17 minute film, Segregated by Design examines the forgotten history of how our federal, state and local governments unconstitutionally segregated every major metropolitan area in America through law and policy.
ArtsBoston offers 10 Podcasts to Make Your Commitment to Anti-Racism a Long Term One.
Artist Opportunities are posted every Tuesday on Mass Cultural Council’s ArtSake blog.
NPR aired a segment on encouraging white people to reflect on how race has shaped their lives: There Is No Neutral
Boston Relief Artist Fund and Resources group meeting with Office of Arts and Culture, Artist Resource Manager Julia Ryan. June 16 4-5pm. Register now.
National Guild for Community Arts Education hosts:
- Large Organizations Community Conversation for all who work in large organizations and schools (budgets of $1.5M+). Upcoming dates: June 15, June 29, July 13, and July 27. (3-4pm ET)
- Small Organizations Community Conversation for all who work in small organizations and schools (budgets under $750,000). Upcoming dates: June 15, June 29, July 13, and July 27. (4-5pm ET)
- Teaching Artistry Community Conversations for all who are teaching artists and those who support teaching artists. Upcoming dates: June 17, July 8, and July 29. (5-6pm ET)
- Arts in Education / K-12 School Partnerships Community Conversation for all who work in the arts and with K-12 school partnerships. Upcoming dates: June 18, July 2, and July 16. (5-6pm ET)
- Mid-Size Organization Community Conversation for all who work in mid-size organizations and schools (budgets from $750,000 – $1.5M). Upcoming dates: June 19, July 3, July 17. (4-5pm ET)