- Governor’s plan to reopen Massachusetts. (MASSCreative is collecting any questions you may have about the plan.)
- Camp Operations Guide Summer 2020 and Many Day Camps Are Choosing To Reopen, But Should Your Child Attend?
- Reopening the Cultural Sector in U.S. Cities
- Webinar Recap: Understanding Audiences: Early Results from Culture and Community in Time of Crisis Survey
- COVID-19: Prepare, Mitigate, Recover, an online community platform created by the Theatre Communications Group.
- U.S. Department of Arts and Culture Community Care in the Time of Coronavirus, a diverse resource list for addressing social justice as it pertains to the nation’s reaction to the COVID-19 emergency, including, ART BECAME THE OXYGEN: AN ARTISTIC RESPONSE GUIDE
CYD Toolkit Series: Program Evaluation – June 23, 1-2pm
In this 7th webinar in the CYD Toolkit Series, Justin Jalea discusses trends and recommendations from his landscape paper on Program Evaluation, (an Americans for the Arts and the CYD National Partnership). He will be joined by practitioners that are integrating youth participation in program evaluation and using data to boldly and creatively demonstrate impact.
Abolitionist Teaching and the Future of Our Schools – June 23, 5-6:30pm
A conversation with Bettina Love, Gholdy Muhammad, Dena Simmons and Brian Jones about abolitionist teaching and antiracist education.
Community Initiative Team Check-In on Public Art – June 24, 3-4pm
Join Mass Cultural Council’s Community Initiative Team for a conversation on public art-and policy-making across the Commonwealth.
Mass Festivals: To Go Virtual or Not? – June 25, 2-3:30pm
Join Mass Cultural Council’s Community Team for a virtual panel discussion on the decision-making process for doing online or virtual events.
American Policing and Protest: Abolition and Ethics from Slavery to Current Times – June 29, 1-2pm
The Radcliffe Institute will bring together experts to examine the historical roots of policing and responses to state violence.
Teens and CYD Alums
The Virtual National Youth Summit on Education, Justice, and Leadership – June 24, 1-1:30pm
A virtual opportunity to engage twice weekly with leading experts on education, justice, entrepreneurship, engineering, and more. Sessions begin each Wednesday at 1pm and 5pm.
Pandemic and Protests: An Online Town Hall for Black Teens – June 26, 3-4pm
Processing the effects of systematic racism and the isolation of a pandemic at the same time is a lot, especially for teens separated from usual support systems like school and sports. This town hall connects Black teens and professionals to shed light on healing and activism.
BASQUAIT! – Writing the Future Basquiat and the Hip-Hop Generation and learn more about Basquiat, his peers, and New York’s post-graffiti era. DIVE INTO “WRITING THE FUTURE”