Organized by areas identified in the Create, Connect, and Catalyze Framework
- Listen to Doneeca Thurston of Lynn Museum/Lynn Arts on the Creative Minds Out Loud Podcast.
- Teens: Prep for the Virtual Teen Night at the Institute for Contemporary Art (ICA) by ordering your supply kits (by 11/12) and signing up for preforming opportunities Also, check out the ICA at Home for art, performance, and the creative process through live virtual events.
- Stronger Sisterhood: Representing Intersectional Identity, Call for Art, Unbound Visual Arts. Deadline: Nov. 16
- Botanical animation “Story of Flowers 2”, Azuma Makoto Kaju Kenkyusho.
- The Gospel of James Baldwin: Musician Meshell Ndegeocello Rekindles the Fire of Truth for This Time, Brainpickings.
- Massachusetts Fall/Winter 2020-21 Artist Webinars, Business-Focused Webinars for Artists, Assets for Artists.
- “Us: A Celebration of Community,” The Boston Symphony Orchestra and hip-hop group STL GLD.
- Artist Resource Desk Newsletter, City of Boston.
- NTEN’s Equity Guide for Nonprofit Technology and also learn about The Digital Navigator Model.
- Educator Resources / Teaching With Current Events in Your Classroom, Facing History and Ourselves.
- Gov. Charlie Baker’s updated coronavirus orders are now in effect. Baker instructs schools to reopen classrooms, even in communities with surging COVID-19 cases and Map: A look at coronavirus in Mass. schools this year.
- “The Future of Healing: Shifting From Trauma Informed Care to Healing Centered Engagement”, Shawn Ginwright.
- Tiny Desk playlist to calm your mind, WBUR.
- Art for Wellness: Offering by Amanda Shea, Offering by Micah Rosegrant, Offering by Marsha Parrilla, by The Theater Offensive, MASSCreative, and Arts Connect International.
- Survey Shows Continued Staggering Impacts of COVID-19 on MA’s Cultural Sector via Mass Cultural Council.
- 2021 ABLE Assembly: Arts Better the Lives of Everyone Theme: Intersectionality, Disability, and Arts Education, Berklee Institute for Arts Education and Special Needs. Deadline: Dec. 14
- Grants for community-based projects in the arts, humanities, and sciences Mass Cultural Council’s Local Cultural Council Program. Deadline: Dec. 14
- Be an advocate with BeAnArtsHero, offering a nationwide effort for children, young adults, families, and classrooms to write letters to Senators voicing support for the arts this month.
- Over 60 artists have contributed to Project 270, an initiative by Mana Urban Arts Project, to engage young, disenfranchised voters nationwide. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris commissioned eight Black artists to create murals in their communities urging people to vote.
- My Role in a Social Change Ecosystem: A Mid-Year Check-In, Deepa Iyer.
- “Nonprofits can’t engage in political advocacy at all, you say? Wrong. We can and we must.” Community Centric Fundraising.
- House Ways & Means FY21 Budget Recommendation Invests $18.2M into the Cultural Sector via Mass Cultural Council.