Organized by areas identified in the Create, Connect, and Catalyze Framework
- Introducing the Black Painters Academy, a New School Dedicated to Black Art History via Hyperallergic.
- Curated Collection_Remote Instruction: Learn about the most effective practices for remote learning from high-quality remote learning programs.
- Share your stories, photos, videos, artworks, songs, performances, and more to Arts & Cultural Education as a Fundamental, Civil, and Human Right. Email submissions to email@example.com or on social media using #RightToArtsEd.
- Fully-funded artist residencies at the Studios at MASS MoCA available for June 15 – Dec. 31, 2021. Deadline: Jan. 8, 2021.
- On TED Radio Wow-er hear how trees cooperate, dolphins communicate, how photos can reveal ancient civilizations, and how gratitude can help us all.
- New report from the National Endowment for the Arts shows the arts can be significant tool in fight against opioid abuse.
- Read the CYD National Partnership’s November update and join their email list.
- Join the Boston Area Network of Teaching Artists (BANTA) Facebook group.
- Americans for the Arts offers a Cultural Equity Resource Center.
- Arts Connect International with current CELC resources on the Cultural Equity Learning Community website.
- Mass Cultural Council’s Universal Participation (UP) Initiative invites cultural organizations demonstrating inclusive practices to apply for an UP Designation. Deadline: Dec. 7.
- Cultural Organization Economic Recovery Program offers grants up to $100,000 for MA cultural organizations affected by COVID-19. Deadline: Dec. 11.
- Local Cultural Councils across the Commonwealth are offering grants for community-based projects in the arts, humanities, and sciences. Deadline: Dec. 14.
- Berklee Institute for Arts Education and Special Needs is accepting proposals for it’s 2021 ABLE Assembly: Arts Better the Lives of Everyone. Theme: Intersectionality, Disability, and Arts Education. Deadline: Dec. 14.