Organized by areas identified in the Create, Connect, and Catalyze Framework
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Learning Media resources, access PBS resources
- NPR’s Student Podcast Challenge: Opens for Middle And High School Students. Deadline: March 15.
- NPR Student Podcast Challenge: College Edition. Deadline: Feb. 15.
- The Questions featuring Amanda Shea, a connector of creativity and community, dancing at the intersection of art and activism, using poetry and performance to amplify social justice issues.
- Tips for Teaching Visual Arts and Design in a Hybrid Learning Environment, NAEA Remote Learning Toolkit.
- The Danger of Silence, poet and teacher, Dr. Clint Smith, TED Talk
- Teaching Resources for Responding to the Insurrection at the US Capitol, as well as strategies and activities for addressing all current events in your classroom, Facing History and Ourselves
- Struggling To Discuss Tough Topics With A Kid? Here Are Books That Might Help, NPR
- No Ordinary Day: Teachers Help Students Process The Capitol Riots, WBUR
- How to Talk to Your Child About Terrorism, American Academy of Adolescent Psychiatry
- How to Talk to Your Child About the News (for Parents), Nemours
- 8 inspiring resolutions to help you be a better human — and create a better world, TED
- An Actor Calls For A More Accessible And Inclusive Future In Theater, The ARTery
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Remote Learning (PDF handout for EDI learning), NAEA Remote Learning Toolkit
- Guide for Racial Justice & Abolitionist Social and Emotional Learning, Abolitionist Teaching Network
- Art, Culture, and Creativity: Connecting During COVID-19, Add your voice to this small-scale public education campaign, MASSCreative
- Mass Cultural Council announces its FY21 Spending Plan, outlining $16.6M in investments in the cultural sector.
- Congratulations to recipients of the $10M in COVID Relief Granted to Cultural Nonprofits.
- Cultural Facilities Fund grants are due Jan. 15, 2021.
- To formalize youth voice on our team, in our agency, and in the field, guidelines and the application for CYD YouthReach Alums to be part of the BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) CYD Alumni Council (paid positions), details will be emailed directly to eligible CYD programs.
- The MFA Community Arts Initiative: Artist Project (2021-2022) is a collaboration between an experienced artist, the MFA and 12 after-school community organizations. Deadline: Jan. 22, 2021.
- NIMHD Envisioning Health Equity Art Challenge is being offered by the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities. Deadline: Feb. 5, 2021.
- Mass Cultural Council Artist Fellowships are available in Crafts, Film & Video, Dramatic Writing, Music Composition, Photography, and Sculpture/Installation/New Genres. Office hours: Feb 3. Deadline: Feb. 8, 2021.