Organized by areas identified in the Create, Connect, and Catalyze Framework
- The 16-Year-Old Algerian Artist Who Influenced Picasso and Matisse, The Cut
- When the world is burning, is art a waste of time?, graphic novelist R. Alan Brooks, TED Talk
- Black History Month Film Festival, The Boston Globe
- Jean-Michel Basquiat on How to Be an Artist, ART SY
- February 2021: Honoring Black Agency & Black Joy, Facing History and Ourselves
- Artist Amanda Shea Explores Blackness And Womanhood In New Poetry Video Series, The ARTery
- 28 Days of Black History – This exhibition centers the voices of Black LGBTQ leaders and Black leaders with disabilities often diminished in our nation’s history. Curated by Shanaé Burch and Camille Bethune-Brown.
- “Anti-Racism as Organizational Compass” and “Rootwork – Grounding Community Arts Education Beyond the Pandemic” recordings and resources, National Guild for Community Arts Education
- The Arts Are in Crisis. Here’s How Biden Can Help, The New York Times
- The 2021 People’s State of the Union invites you to host a virtual Story Circle in your community. See a Story Circle Training, read FAQs, and get the toolkit. Partnering in 2021 with MASSCreative and The Theater Offensive, they offer Story Circle prompts reflecting on the interlocking crises of racism, eviction, poverty, access to healthcare, and more laid bare by COVID-19.
- $3,500 Equity Fund for Black Leaders: Application is open for leaders living in FII core cites: Boston/Cambridge, Central Texas, Chicago, Detroit, and Oakland. Family Independence Initiative. Deadline: Feb 10.
- Cultural Equity Incubator is a collective action shared workspace designed for, and by, arts and culture leaders committed to racial equity and creative justice. Core Partner applications. Deadline: Feb 21.
- “The 1619 Project” Education Network. Deadline: Mar 15.
- CYD organizations are invited to apply to be a Partner Worksite for EdVestors’ Bloomberg Arts Internship program, Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: Feb 11.
- CYD program alumni: EdVestors seeks three summer program assistants to help coordinate the elements of the Bloomberg Arts Internship. Deadline: Mar 11.