Organized by areas identified in the Create, Connect, and Catalyze Framework
- The Radical Legacy of Hannah Höch, One of the Only Female Dadaists, My Modern Met
- The History Of White People In America, Episode One: How America Invented Race. An animated musical series about America’s reckoning with race and injustice. Watch all 7 episodes here, PBS’ Independent Lens & WORLD Channel
- Art, Imagination, and the Quest For Racial Justice, Facing History and Ourselves
- The Year in Art – Seventy-five artists opened up about their pandemic travails and triumphs, New York Times
- Out of School Time Virtual Programming of Best Practices one-pager, Boston After School and Beyond
- Unlearning Ageism: Expanding The Definition Of Mentorship In Arts & Cultural Education, Creative Generation
- An Invaluable Black Public Broadcasting Archive Is Now Accessible Online, Hyperallergic
- ‘We’ve Needed Each Other, And That’s Good To Know’: Imagining Life After The Pandemic, WBUR
- Boston Parks Celebrate Women’s History Month, City of Boston, Boston Parks and Recreation
- Call for Public Input, National Endowment for the Arts Strategic Plan FY 2022-2026. Deadline: Mar 26
- AFTA Leadership Awards is accepting nominations, Americans for the Arts. Deadline: March 29
- In solidarity with the Asian American community, Launch
- Instead Of These Ableist Words, Use Inclusive Language At Work, HUFFPOST
- Why Change? “Meet Our Co-Hosts: Ashraf Hasham” From the Seattle Office of Arts and Culture, Ashraf discusses radical inclusivity and why youth voice is needed in arts organizations and city agencies, Creative Generation
- EPIC: Youth, Huntington Theatre Company’s after-school program for high school students interested in playwriting, acting, and directing to create their own performance piece. Register by Mar 25
- IGNITE: Youth Showcase of Art Inspired by Historic Women of the SouthCoast. New Bedford Whaling Museum and YWCA, for young people ages 12-22, Deadline: Mar 31
- Call for Proposals 2021, 15th Annual Outdoor Sculpture Exhibit, “Emergence”, Old Frog Pond Farm & Studio in Harvard. Deadline: Apr 1.
- Challenge America offers support primarily to small organizations for projects in all artistic disciplines that extend the reach of the arts to populations that are underserved, NEA. Deadline: Apr 22.
- 2021 J.M.K. Innovation Prize, seeks to identify, support, and elevate innovators who are spearheading transformative early-stage projects in the fields of social justice, the environment, and heritage conservation. Webinar registration Mar 30, 1pm. Deadline: Apr 30.
- See more artist opportunities on ArtSake.